I would go to my country Dominican Republic, I love go there (Dominican Republic).
I want go to Dominican Republic for Juan. I want to see what do it there.
I would love to go to Central America/South America to see the ruins from the ancient Maya and Inca civilizations.
I would like to go to Manitoba Canada and take the train to Churchill Canada to see the polar bears.
I want visit Hawaii too.
I always wanted to go to Patagonia. Do you know where that is?
I would love to go to Australia.
I am like Francoise. I would love to go to Australia and New Zealand. I would have to take a long vacation because it takes a LONG time to get there. It's on the other side of the world!
I would go to my country Dominican Republic, I love go there (Dominican Republic).
ReplyDeleteI want go to Dominican Republic for Juan. I want to see what do it there.
ReplyDeleteI would love to go to Central America/South America to see the ruins from the ancient Maya and Inca civilizations.
ReplyDeleteI would like to go to Manitoba Canada and take the train to Churchill Canada to see the polar bears.
ReplyDeleteI want visit Hawaii too.
ReplyDeleteI always wanted to go to Patagonia. Do you know where that is?
ReplyDeleteI would love to go to Australia.
ReplyDeleteI am like Francoise. I would love to go to Australia and New Zealand. I would have to take a long vacation because it takes a LONG time to get there. It's on the other side of the world!
ReplyDelete