My favorite to chat with is aim.
I don't like to chat with AIM or videophone.
I have nver chatted on the videophone yet. I'm not crazy about chatting on aim. I like chatting on the telephone and texting.
I use Videophone because I need vrs with my father.
I have never chatted on the videophone yet, I will get soon. I love to chatting on aim..because my friends always talk to me on aim.
I favorite is videophone because little bit other people is destroyed always freezing stop try again still run omgt, now stop no more freezing for stop in dialing. I love it that one.
My favorite to chat with is aim.
ReplyDeleteI don't like to chat with AIM or videophone.
ReplyDeleteI have nver chatted on the videophone yet. I'm not crazy about chatting on aim. I like chatting on the telephone and texting.
ReplyDeleteI use Videophone because I need vrs with my father.
ReplyDeleteI have never chatted on the videophone yet, I will get soon. I love to chatting on aim..because my friends always talk to me on aim.
ReplyDeleteI favorite is videophone because little bit other people is destroyed always freezing stop try again still run omgt, now stop no more freezing for stop in dialing. I love it that one.
ReplyDelete