I HATE to go out in the rain!!! But, if I can stay in the house, then I love to watch and listen to the rain. I especially love thunderstorms!
I like to walk in the rain in the summer time when it is hot.
I not like rain because i not like wet.
I don't like rain because can't go park.
I ahte being outsire when it rains, but I love to stay home and be lazy if it is raining outside.
Me too to agron.
I HATE to go out in the rain!!! But, if I can stay in the house, then I love to watch and listen to the rain. I especially love thunderstorms!
ReplyDeleteI like to walk in the rain in the summer time when it is hot.
ReplyDeleteI not like rain because i not like wet.
ReplyDeleteI don't like rain because can't go park.
ReplyDeleteI ahte being outsire when it rains, but I love to stay home and be lazy if it is raining outside.
ReplyDeleteMe too to agron.
ReplyDelete